« Home | Sandy Gas Jets Hypothesized on MarsObservations ma... » | An Erupting Solar Prominence from SOHOA solar prom... » | Plesides Meteor ShowerDate: August 13, 2006Time: 1... » | Sonnet CXVI Let me not to the marriage of true min... »


Morning Skies



So this week I've been looking @ the sky during the drive to school. The clouds have been really beautiful this week- pink-tinged cumulus clouds. It's almost ominous in a way, with the whole "Red sky in the morning/Sailors take warning" adage, but I refuse to think something so beautiful can be so disrupting. I guess you could call that a flaw.

Since it was raining this morning, I could really only see black and darker blues, and very large cumulo-nimbus clouds. The rain stopped when I got on 75, for which I was grateful, because I could see everything better. I haven't seen the moon very much, though I get an occasional glimpse of it if the sky's not cloudy.

But anyway, class is ending but the day is just beginning. Sorry for being queer.