« Home | Americans Defeat Russians in First Space Quidditc... » | A Blue Crescent Moon from Space (4.03) In July 20... » | Eclipse with Lighthouse (4.02) On March 3rd, a re... » | New Horizons Spacecraft Passes Jupiter (4.01) The... » | March 2, 2007delta Orionis: 2.7zeta Orionis: 1.8ga... » | Atmospheres Detected for Two Extrasolar Planets (3... » | Io: The Prometheus Plume (3.07) This is a picture... » | February 13, 2007: Planetary Nebulae Linksplanetar... » | Comet Between Fireworks and Lightning (3.06) This ... » | Comet Between Fireworks and Lightning (3.06) This ... »

April 4, 2007

On Wednesday night, I saw a really weird object in the sky. I was on my way home from a rehearsal when it was dark out. I looked ^ at the sky randomly, as it is good to do when you're driving, and saw this bright object that was much larger than any "shooting star" I had ever seen. For this reason, I didn't think it was a meteor or meteorite, but maybe a satellite. It streaked across the sky and left a light trail because it was so bright against the night sky. I guess I'll deem it a UFO, considering I still am not sure what it was. Probably evil brain-sucking alien parasites.