« Home | Colourful Moon MosaicNo exposure can capture the f... » | Gemini South Star TrailsThis picture was taken @ t... » | Morning SkiesSo this week I've been looking @ the ... » | Sandy Gas Jets Hypothesized on MarsObservations ma... » | An Erupting Solar Prominence from SOHOA solar prom... » | Plesides Meteor ShowerDate: August 13, 2006Time: 1... » | Sonnet CXVI Let me not to the marriage of true min... »


The Moon Isn't Down (sorry CEC)



There was a full moon this past Thursday night. I like to keep my blinds open when I sleep, which tends to be a challenge to falling asleep when it's extremely bright (as it always is around a full moon); Don't get me wrong- it's beautiful & all, but it's just a little illuminating. I really do think I get some major beauty sleep on those nights though, since the moonlight always washes everything in a breath-taking silver.

I also saw the moon heading to school on Friday. It was massive and golden, allowing you to see the craters really well. It was almost disturbing in a way because it looked so huge, like it could attack you. (Kind of like the moon balloon in "A.I.", for the Flesh Fair- I love that movie...) Or else it was really Halloween-esque, which probably makes more sense. Candy! huzzah (though it no longer makes you hyper... ~_^)