« Home | A Galaxy Collision in NGC 6745In the lower right s... » | SH2 136: A Spooky NebulaBecause of the different c... » | The Antennae Galaxies in Collision Two galaxies in... » | Saturn's Infrared Glow Visual and Infrared Mapping... » | Clouds and Sand on the Horizon of Mars This pictur... » | Comet SWAN BrightensIn the northern sky, a newly b... » | Triple SunriseOn September 23, 2006, the sun rose ... » | Anticrepuscular Rays Over Florida This is around t... » | Saturday @ NightThis is a nighttime shot of Saturn... » | stargazingSo Will & I met ^ last night @ Venice be... »

Beach Going in the Cold

I went out 2 weeks ago to Venice beach even though it was quite frigid. I took a sheet with me and kind of wrapped myself ^ in it so I would freeze- I swear it's the stupid wind-chill factor, because FL is so damn humid all the time. I wasn't alone, though, so that helped. ~_^
it's still pretty hard for me to tell any of the autumn constellations since I don't know the star chart very well yet, though I have seen Orion's Belt shift dramatically in the sky. That was exciting, since I can always spot that. But other than that, I couldn't tell much of a different with anything, except that it seemed prettier and a bit more festive. I'll have to look for Aquarius next time.